In a situation when you are about to have a difficult dental surgery, but fear of pain or time-consuming treatments keeps you from undergoing the surgery, we have the perfect solution: Schill Dental Clinic offers, in addition to leading experts and technology, also the possibility of general anesthesia. (Dental surgery is performed during the patient's state of unconsciousness, when put to sleep under special medical supervision - anesthesiologist). Give your teeth the utmost care without the fear of a dentist!
- Patient undergoes pre-anesthesia examination in the office of anesthesiologist (Železničná nemocnica Bratislava/The Railway Hospital Bratislava)
- Our anesthesiologist is Ireneusz Przewlocki, MD
- Dental surgery is performed in Schill Dental Clinic
- Patient is not allowed to eat 6 hours before the surgery and drink 3 hours before the surgery
- Anesthesia is performed by an expert with 20 years of experience
- The surgery takes about 1.5 to 2 hours
- Team of doctors and nurses, which ensures the greatest possible comfort, medical supervision and successful performance of the surgery, is available to the patient during the entire time
- The medical team has experience with dental anesthesia
- After the surgery, the patient remains in the clinic until the recovery, minimum 2 hours
- After the surgery, the patient is under the supervision of a nurse
- Patient must be accompanied by an adult when leaving the clinic after the surgery
- In the case of susceptibility to motion sickness, the patient will be in advance given a medication against vomiting.
When is it advisable to request a dental surgery under general anesthesia
- If you cope badly with pain
- If you are mentally unable to handle the visit of a dentist
- For long and difficult dental surgeries
Finally you can visit the dentist without fear!
In Schill Dental Clinic, we will perform the dental surgery under general anesthesia at the highest European level, as is the case with other dental surgeries in our clinic.
Any further questions will be gladly answered by dialing the telephone numbers listed below, or please use the quick order form on the right, if you wish to receive the answer by e-mail.